Terms and Conditions
- Before using our website, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By registering a Player Account with the website you confirm your consent with the Terms and Conditions.
- The website www.Asia888bet.com (“Casino”, “Website”, “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is owned and operated by Interbond Limited., a company registered at Unit 8, Stevenson Delhomme Suites, Le Chantier, PO Box 882, Victoria Mahe, Seychelles.
2. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Casino when such need occurs. We will do our best to notify our players of any significant changes by email. However, we do recommend all players to revisit this page regularly and check for possible changes.
3. WHO CAN PLAY
- The Casino accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website.
- The Casino accepts strictly adult players (the minimal age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding age limitations for online gambling.
- It is entirely and solely your responsibility to enquire and ensure that you do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the games. Depositing real funds and playing for real money is subject to the laws of your country, and it is your sole responsibility to abide by your native regulations.
- The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the Website or suspend the Player Account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
- Users from the following countries (“Restricted Countries”) are not allowed to deposit and play real money games: United States of America, Peoples Republic of China, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Israel, Lithuania, Dutch West Indies and Curacao. The Casino cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that player breaches this Restricted Countries policy.
4. ACCEPTED CURRENCIES
- The website allows playing for the following currencies:
- • USD
- • INR
- • EUR
5. FEES AND TAXES
- You are fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to your winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of your residence.
6. GAME RULES
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you know and understand the rules of the games offered on the Website. It is at your discretion to familiarise yourself with the theoretical payout percentage of each game.
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm your awareness of the fact that gambling may lead to losing money. The Casino is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from your use of the Website.
- The Casino is not liable of any hardware or software defects, unstable or lost Internet connection, or any other technical errors that may limit access to the Website or prevent any players from uninterrupted play.
- In an unlikely case where a wager is confirmed or a payment is performed by us in error, the Company reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted containing such an error, or to correct the mistake by re-settling all the wagers at the correct terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
- If we mistakenly credit your Player Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical issue, error in the pay tables, human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your Player Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
- The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- • do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose
- • do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors
- • do not warrant that the Website and/or games will be accessible without interruptions
- • shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Website or your participation in the games
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Casino, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
- You acknowledge that the Casino shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Casino’s Terms and Conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent barring from participation in the Website.
8. USE OF PLAYER ACCOUNT
- Each player can create only one (1) personal account.
- Creating multiple Player Accounts by a single player can lead to termination of all such accounts. The player shall not provide access to their Player Account or allow using the Website to any third party including but not limited to minors. Disposable email addresses are not accepted.
- Any returns, winnings or bonuses which the player has gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active may be reclaimed by us, and players undertake to return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
- The Website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
9. ANTI-FRAUD POLICY
- The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy and utilises various anti-fraud tools and techniques. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
- • participating in any type of collusion with other players
- • development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings
- • fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers
- • charge back transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made
- • creating two or more accounts
- • other types of cheating
- or becomes a bankrupt in the country of their residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate such Player Account and suspend all payouts to the player. This decision is at sole discretion of the Company and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform applicable regulatory bodies of the fraudulent actions performed by the player.
- The Casino has zero tolerance to advantage play. Any player who will try to gain advantage of casino welcome offers or other promotions agrees that Company reserves the right to void bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses, for the reasons of:
- • use of stolen cards
- • chargebacks
- • creating more than one account in order to get advantage from casino promotions
- • providing incorrect registration data
- • any other actions which may damage the Casino
- Abusing of the promotion means:
- - Making max allowed bets on high variance games in order to increase balance
- - Decreasing stake after big hit and switching to low variance game
- - Making deposits with only bonus promotions without free cash deposits
- - Customer bonus ratio (deposits : bonuses) is more than 25%.
- The Casino reserves the right to close your Player Account and to refund to you the amount on your account balance, subject to deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at Casino’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- The Casino reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of the casino system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s) who has/have manipulated the casino system or attempted to do so. The Casino reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
- Should you become aware of any possible errors or incompleteness in the software, you agree to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, you agree to report to the Casino any error or incompleteness immediately. Should you fail to fulfill such obligations, the Casino has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification.
- Please note that if you requested a withdrawal, but the sum of bets made since last deposit is less than three (3) times the size of that deposit, the Casino reserves the right to charge you the costs of transaction processing for deposit and withdrawals. This decision is at sole discretion of the Casino.
- The Website offers a variety of payment methods.
- Please contact our support team at [email protected] to inquire about the payment methods which are most favorable for your country of residence.
- Please note that the minimal and the maximum amount of deposit depends on the payment method you decide to use.
- All bonuses credited to player accounts must be wagered a minimum of forty times before they can be cashed in (unless stated differently in a specific promotion and according to the specific terms defined by the Company in any point in time).
- The 100% Welcome Bonus has a wagering requirement of fifty. Bets placed on Roulette and Baccarat do not count towards this wagering requirement. Bets on Blackjack, Craps, Poker and Dice count 5% towards wagering requirements. If this requirement has not been met, players can still withdraw their original deposit amount but in so doing will forfeit any bonus amount in their account.
- Please note that the deposit is played first, then the bonus. Remaining funds will be available for withdrawal after a forfeited bonus.
- Bonuses credited to a player’s account without a deposit and/or Free Spin Bonuses, are intended for the purpose of trying the casino software and are subject to a maximum withdrawal of $100
- The no deposit bonus is not available to players from Afghanistan Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Canada, China, Croatia, Czechia, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Ecuador, Estonia, Spain, Finland, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of, Korea, Republic of, Kuwait, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Mexico, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Norway, Philippines, The Peoples Republic of China, Russia, Romania, Belarus, Serbia, Ukraine, United States, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Netherlands, Turkey, South Africa, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Indonesia, Israel, Spain, Norway, and Sweden.
12. WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY
- The minimal amount for withdrawal is $100. The maximum amount depends on the payment method you use. If the requested amount exceeds the limit of a particular payment system, the amount will be withdrawn in installments.
- The Casino reserves the right to check your identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check your identity. In case you provide false Personal Data, the withdrawal can be refused and the Player Account terminated, of which you will be informed by email.
- The maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is the currency equivalent amount of $1000 per week or $5000 per month, unless otherwise specified in the Terms & Conditions of a specific promotion. If you win more than $15 000, the Casino reserves the right to divide the payout into monthly installments of maximum 6,000 EUR until the full amount is paid out, unless otherwise specified in the promotional Terms & Conditions, where exceptions can be made to players with a higher VIP status. All progressive jackpots wins will be paid in full.
- Finally, please keep in mind the Casino is not a financial institution. Your account will thus not bear any interests and no conversion or exchange services will be offered at any time.
13. LIVE CHAT
- The Live Chat and chatbot Service is operated independently by ChatMarshal.com on behalf of Asia888bet.com. Its sole purpose is help visitors navigate this website and improve customer service. By using this site you accept the terms and conditions of this Disclaimer. Asia888bet.com does not accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided via the Live Chat Service. Abusive language towards our agents is prohibited and player accounts will be closed. For further terms of service visit https://chatmarshal.com/terms-and-conditions/
14. DORMANT ACCOUNTS
- An inactive (dormant) account is a Player Account which a player has not logged into or logged out of for twelve (12) consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, the Casino reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of 0.01 BTC or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your account, if less) as long as the balance of your account remains positive.
- You authorise the Casino to debit this fee from your Player Account on the beginning of the month following the day on which your account is deemed inactive, and on the beginning of every subsequent month that your account remains inactive. The Casino will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is re-activated.
- You are free to contact our customer service team according to the instructions found on the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
- Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of the Casino in the case that support personnel did not solve the case immediately. You shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
- If the dispute is not resolved on the casino management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority or the licensing regulator listed on the Website.
- In the event of any dispute, you agree that the server logs and records shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim. You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that was logged on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of the contact details provided in your Player Account.